Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Somebody has to post...

It's been a while since anyone has posted, as I'm sure you've noticed. I'm currently reading Snow Falling on Cedars, but I've misplaced it which sucks because a) it's a library book, b) I'm going on a road trip this weekend, so I'll have lots of reading time, and c) it's really good!

Anyway, while we all work on reading whatever it is we're reading, here's a fun Seriously Random List from Pajiba!:


My personal favorite literary fad isn't listed (I mean, of course not, I'm not obnoxious!), but it is mentioned in the comments: The Babysitter's Club. In the comments there is a lot of discussion about which BSC character you were, and I'm trying to remember which character I was like. I'm pretty sure I was a Mary Ann (because she was shy) and Jessie (because she was a dancer). I wanted to be Claudia because she was all artsy and had her own phone. So, which Babysitter were you?

No comments: