Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tossing Aside "The Curious Incident..."

-- by Miranda

I tried. Really, I did. I started reading The curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime a while ago. I liked the parts that I read. Then I got distracted by a few other books, but last night I decided to pick it back up again. I read about 30 more pages or so, but then a ballroom competition was on TV, so I stopped reading. But the biggest reason I stopped reading (aside from the fact that ballroom dancing is awesome) is that I've lost interest in the book. Right now, I don't really care who killed the damn dog. Plus, I'm making an ever-growing mental list of books I want to read at the library, all of which are more interesting to me right now than Curious. Today I checked out I am America (And So Can You!) and there's another book about a girl who's mother had Munchausen by proxy that I want to check out.

So that's my plan.